Want to learn the latest cybersecurity techniques and approaches? Look forward to tough challenges?Are you willing to put forth your very best to work with some of the best? At Percival, we believe that People First is the best approach. We are a small business based in Columbia, MD developing the latest cybersecurity solutions protecting our nation’s assets.
This position is restricted to U.S. Citizens and you must be willing to apply for and obtain a government security clearance.
- Design, develop, test, and integrate software for advanced cybersecurity capabilities using the latest software tools and techniques such as Python, C, C++, and other languages and frameworks
- Work as part of an active member of an Agile Sprint development team
- Assignment includes developing software designs from requirements, implementing these designs in code, developing unit test cases, and supporting integrated software code with the team for builds/integration tests
- Support creation and updating of all relevant specifications for design, development, and testing
- Develop maintainable code that matches requirements specifications
- Participate in design reviews, sprint planning, estimating, release planning, demonstrations, and retrospectives
- Perform unit testing of code, including manipulation of data for analysis of system requirements
- Network Programming (BSD Sockets)
- IDAPro and/or Ghidra
- Working in an Agile Environment
- Must have Great Communication and Writing Skills
- Embedded Systems
- ICS/SCADA Systems