Our goal at Percival is to build a cohesive team of the best professionals possible. We believe in people first and mission first. This is a brand new position at Percival, a small business that is growing, and we are looking for someone who can take initiative and use their skills and experience to help us continue to solve our customers most difficult cyber challenges.
Monitor and maintain existing network and system infrastructure and provide systems administration expertise across programs. Will assess, research, and resolve any issues with system software and infrastructure. Will be responsible for monitoring systems and peripheral equipment and system processing. Will perform IT administration and functions. Install new computer and network equipment. Assist with procurement of new IT equipment and coordinating with vendors as needed. Will maintain accreditation through updating documentation and ensuring all systems are meeting security and policy requirements. Must be a problem solver with critical thinking skills and use engineering skills to determine solutions.
- Strong VLAN and Networking
- Experience managing multi-host vSphere and ESXi environments
- Firewall Management
- Virtual Networking
- User Administration
- Windows Domain Administration
- Google GSuite Administration
- Veeam Backup
- AWS S2 (desired)
- ICS/SCADA (desired)
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Active TS/SCI Polygraph
Must be a US Citizen